Mission and Purpose Statement
It is the mission of the Cambridge School District to ensure that all students learn at high levels.
· Identify and teach essential learning targets and use appropriate formative assessments to determine student growth.
· Develop positive mentoring relationships with ALL students.
· Balance curricular and human growth goals for each student, and provide regular, meaningful feedback, modified
instruction and accommodation, and authentic learning experiences to ensure the best possible student outcomes.
· Maintain positive learning environments for ALL students. Students experiencing academic or behavior challenges,
especially if such interfere with other students’ learning opportunities, will receive additional support to provide that
student with optimal learning outcomes.
· Participate in ongoing, high-quality professional development based on current research and best practices resulting in
measureable, authentic, valuable gains in student growth and achievement.